TIBCO’s API Mashery has made it feasible for companies to provide excellent customer service as well as create, analyze and manage APIs in a secure and scalable environment. Fortunately, expertise at iTechtions educate clients on how to use API Mashery, helping clients capture the right information at the right times through interconnection with its current integration platform.
TIBCO API Mashery is able to:
- Help its clients deliver high productivity and actively monitor the API lifecycle, which incorporates activities such as cloud data, creating API’s, choreography, transformation, managing partners, managing
- Traffic, productize APIs and, analytics
- Make sure the needs of developers and applications using the API are being met and handled effectively
- Automate and control connections between an API and the applicants who use it
- Provide a codeless developer environment, as well as B2B partnerships, developer engagement, Internet of Things (IoT) and mobile access
The several advantages of API have allowed more than 175 companies, a few being Dubber Pty Ltd, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Sabre and USA TODAY, to have great experiences. Dubber Pty mentions how API Mashery “has been on
e of the smoother integrations/ implementations they’ve been involved in over the last 20+ years” and how it has been “a great achievement for both Mashery and Dubber teams.” Other success stories involve exceptional customer service, such as customers in a Best-Buy store being able to use the barcode of any product and find out on the spot if they have adequate Citi-Reward points from Citibank. Redundancy, internal innovation, and long-term viability can be achieved with API, and expertise at iTechtions can educate your company about this database and enable you to explore any number of emerging channels.